when I say “I wish they would turn this book into a movie” what I really mean is “I wish they would turn this book into a 17-hour-long spectacle that includes every single solitary detail and doesn’t deviate at all from the storyline and has perfect casting”
no but can we please talk about dean being a huge freakin’ sap??
- making cas breakfast and bringing it to him in bed along with hot coffee and butterfly kisses (◡‿◡✿)
- putting little notes in cas’s pants pockets that say things like you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and i like you a lot and sometimes just a stupid little smiley face scribbled in pen (◠‿◠✿)
- laying his head in cas’s lap while they watch tv and smiling like a huge dork when cas starts running his fingers through dean’s hair \(◕‿◕✿)/
- holding cas’s hand under the table at crappy diners, nudging their feet together, and scooting closer to him until their legs are touching from hips to ankles (⊙‿⊙✿)
- blushing and asking cas if it’d be okay if he could be the little spoon tonight because sometimes it just feels really nice to have cas’s arms wrapped around him (◡‿◡✿)
- dean being a huge, gross, love-struck dork (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Almost everyone is open, join me!!
So many fandoms and characters to choose from
#steve is like what #someone’s playing galaga #wait i don’t know what galaga is #shit what if it’s important #is it a sport #is it a band #is it a board game #like monopoly #(thank god they still have monopoly) #god i’d better just look #it’s behind me isn’t it #there is nothing behind me #GOSH DARN IT 21ST CENTURY
I like how many parts of the movie you realize Thor, Steve, and Loki really do not know what the fuck is going on.
I just want a movie with Thor, Steve and Loki attempting to figure out this century. LIke, no action, no adventure, no explosions. Just wifi.
And then every so often Tony shows up and just rolls his eyes as Loki screams at the toaster, demanding for it to surrender his breakfast.
You guys really just want an Avengers sitcom, don’t you
But guys, Loki totally knows what’s up. He even knows the lingo. He’s a Midgardophile all the way.
god bless comic artists for drawing captain america’s ass so fine
you guys think im jokin
ass so fine
god bless avengers casting directors for casting captain america’s ass so fine
i pledge allegiance to that ass
id fight my parents before i let them put me acting like a damn fiend up on the internet
*still don’t believe he’s almost 40*
He may turn 40 this summer, but we all know he’s a child on the inside. He is adorable and it’s not fair because he is twice my age.
so reblog this if you post some of these:
- sherlock bbc
- doctor who
- the hunger games
- harry potter
i will check out your blog and follow you!
A follow back would be nice, but is not necessary!
a good response to the question “how old are you?” is something along the lines of “dunno i stopped counting after the first few centuries”
and it needs to be said seriously without smiling or humor or as casually as possible and followed by “so anyway” and a subject change as if it’s completely normal